Friday, March 9, 2012

Beer and Cookies

Screw milk. We drink beer.

This pairing is an ever so delicious stack of Trader Joe's chocolate chip cookies and Hangar 24 chocolate porter. It works because the porter isn't overwhelmingly chocolatey. And doesn't it look pretty?

Because making homemade chocolate chip cookies is quite honestly too time consuming for me (and expensive, because I like to use Ghirardelli chocolate chips), and because I generally don't eat enough cookies in one sitting to make it worth it, the refrigerated packages of dough that Trader Joe's sells are amazing. They're perfectly mixed: gooey, chocolatey and with the same exact ingredients you use to make cookies yourself. Plus, if I want cookies immediately I only have to wait 10 minutes.

Oh, and I <3 porters.

No comments:

Post a Comment